Pawling Pro-Tek®’s Natural Cocoa Mats provide densely-tufted fiber construction for exceptional brushing and drying performance. If sand, dirt and moisture are the problems, turn to our EM-301 with fibers that aggressively remove soil from shoes like a brush. Pro-Tek®’s Vinyl Backed Mats include features such as:
· Custom sizing and a variety of thicknesses
· Long-wearing coarse fibers that effectively minimize and prevent the spread of dirt beyond your entryway
· Standard colors that won’t show wear and tear
· Choice of loose lay or glue down installation and optional bevel nosing for surface applications
- Height: 3/4"
- Size: Natural: 39'-4" roll
- Fiber Type: Natural Cocoa fiber yarn (coir)
- Construction: Indian Cocoa fiber bonded to solid vinyl backing
- Traffic: Moderate to High Interior
- Static Coefficient of Friction Ratio: Dry 0.75, Wet 1.09, ASTM D-2047
- Flammability: DOC FF1-70 & FF2-70 (ASTM E-84, NFPA 253)
Weight/square foot: 2.0 lbs.